Search

Engleski

Open in this window (click to change)
Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna
Forum za podršku nastavi na PMF-MO
Login Registracija FAQ Smajlići Članstvo Pretražnik Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna

10000 USD - nagrada

Moja sarma

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Kolegiji diplomskih i starih studija -> Odlučivanje i teorija igara
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
caklovic
Forumaš(ica)
Forumaš(ica)

Sarma = la pohva - posuda
= 21 - 14

PostPostano: 17:55 čet, 30. 1. 2003    Naslov: 10000 USD - nagrada Citirajte i odgovorite

Pogledajte na
http://turing.ssel.caltech.edu/
:idea:
We would like to announce the beginning of the "Turing Tournament", and to invite you to participate in it. The Turing Tournament is a two sided tournament designed to find, on the one hand, the best computer programs to mimic human behavior, and on the other hand, the best computer programs to detect the difference between machine and human behavior. Two types of submissions will be accepted: an emulator, which generates a dataset that mimics human behavior, or a detector, which detects the difference between datasets generated by human and machine behavior.

In this run of the tournament, the human behavior we focus on is repeated play of two person normal form games with full information. Thus, an emulator should try to generate data that is indistinguishable from human behavior in this setting, and a detector should try to detect which data is generated by humans and which is generated by machines.

The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2003. After the deadline, we will run the tournament and determine winning detectors and emulators. Both, the winning detector and the winning emulator, will each receive a reward of US $10,000.

Thanks for your interest. We hope you will decide to participate.
Pogledajte na
http://turing.ssel.caltech.edu/
Idea
We would like to announce the beginning of the "Turing Tournament", and to invite you to participate in it. The Turing Tournament is a two sided tournament designed to find, on the one hand, the best computer programs to mimic human behavior, and on the other hand, the best computer programs to detect the difference between machine and human behavior. Two types of submissions will be accepted: an emulator, which generates a dataset that mimics human behavior, or a detector, which detects the difference between datasets generated by human and machine behavior.

In this run of the tournament, the human behavior we focus on is repeated play of two person normal form games with full information. Thus, an emulator should try to generate data that is indistinguishable from human behavior in this setting, and a detector should try to detect which data is generated by humans and which is generated by machines.

The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2003. After the deadline, we will run the tournament and determine winning detectors and emulators. Both, the winning detector and the winning emulator, will each receive a reward of US $10,000.

Thanks for your interest. We hope you will decide to participate.

[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pošaljite e-mail Posjetite Web stranice
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Kolegiji diplomskih i starih studija -> Odlučivanje i teorija igara Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Možete otvarati nove teme.
Možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati Vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati Vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum