Search

Engleski

Open in this window (click to change)
Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna
Forum za podršku nastavi na PMF-MO
Login Registracija FAQ Smajlići Članstvo Pretražnik Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna

CEu Math PhD Program

Moja sarma

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Uvod i najave + International -> International
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Morosanu Gheorghe
Gost

PostPostano: 19:44 uto, 9. 11. 2004    Naslov: CEu Math PhD Program Citirajte i odgovorite

Gheorghe Morosanu, Professor and Head
Department of Mathematics and Its Applications
Central European University

Nador u. 9, H-1051 Budapest, Hungary
Tel: (+ 36 1) 327 3000 / 2430
Fax: (+ 36 1) 327 3166
E-mail: morosanug@ceu.hu

Budapest, November 9, 2004
Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to the PhD Program in Mathematics and Its Applications of the
Central European University (CEU) in Budapest (see www.ceu.hu/math ).

This is a strong American like program, which is accredited in the USA. Consequently, our PhD is recognized throughout the world.

The program is carried out jointly with the Renyi Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. We also have cooperative agreements with other institutions from abroad. Outstanding foreign scholars are regularly invited to deliver lectures and teach our students. For example, this academic year two well-known mathematicians, H. Brezis (France) and Peter D. Lax (U.S.A.), will be lecturing at CEU.

The language of instruction at CEU is English.

The CEU stipend offered to our PhD students is more than enough to cover all their expenses. Also, there are very good facilities for studying at CEU (good libraries, computer labs, etc.). In addition, good students are supported by CEU to spend at least 6 months at universities from abroad. For more details in this respect, see our webpage www.ceu.hu/math/DocProg/DocProgram.html

Please forward this message to people (including students) who might be interested in applying to our PhD program.

Separately, I would like to let you know that a research fellowship program is now running at CEU. It is devoted to junior and senior researchers who already have a PhD and come from Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as from the former Soviet Union or Mongolia. For more details, see http://www.ceu.hu/echo/spo/fellowships.html
For example, during the 2003-2004 academic year 5 such fellows spent research periods in our department (see www.ceu.hu/math/PostDoc/postdoc.html ).
If you have any questions please contact me at morosanug@ceu.hu or mathsphd@ceu.hu

Sincerely yours,

Gheorghe Morosanu

P.S. Our department is interested in exchanging our preprint series (for an electronic version, see www.ceu.hu/math/Preprints/index.html ) with other preprint series or journal collections. So let me know whether your department is interested as well.
Gheorghe Morosanu, Professor and Head
Department of Mathematics and Its Applications
Central European University

Nador u. 9, H-1051 Budapest, Hungary
Tel: (+ 36 1) 327 3000 / 2430
Fax: (+ 36 1) 327 3166
E-mail: morosanug@ceu.hu

Budapest, November 9, 2004
Dear All,

I would like to draw your attention to the PhD Program in Mathematics and Its Applications of the
Central European University (CEU) in Budapest (see www.ceu.hu/math ).

This is a strong American like program, which is accredited in the USA. Consequently, our PhD is recognized throughout the world.

The program is carried out jointly with the Renyi Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. We also have cooperative agreements with other institutions from abroad. Outstanding foreign scholars are regularly invited to deliver lectures and teach our students. For example, this academic year two well-known mathematicians, H. Brezis (France) and Peter D. Lax (U.S.A.), will be lecturing at CEU.

The language of instruction at CEU is English.

The CEU stipend offered to our PhD students is more than enough to cover all their expenses. Also, there are very good facilities for studying at CEU (good libraries, computer labs, etc.). In addition, good students are supported by CEU to spend at least 6 months at universities from abroad. For more details in this respect, see our webpage www.ceu.hu/math/DocProg/DocProgram.html

Please forward this message to people (including students) who might be interested in applying to our PhD program.

Separately, I would like to let you know that a research fellowship program is now running at CEU. It is devoted to junior and senior researchers who already have a PhD and come from Central and Eastern Europe countries as well as from the former Soviet Union or Mongolia. For more details, see http://www.ceu.hu/echo/spo/fellowships.html
For example, during the 2003-2004 academic year 5 such fellows spent research periods in our department (see www.ceu.hu/math/PostDoc/postdoc.html ).
If you have any questions please contact me at morosanug@ceu.hu or mathsphd@ceu.hu

Sincerely yours,

Gheorghe Morosanu

P.S. Our department is interested in exchanging our preprint series (for an electronic version, see www.ceu.hu/math/Preprints/index.html ) with other preprint series or journal collections. So let me know whether your department is interested as well.

[Vrh]
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Uvod i najave + International -> International Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Možete otvarati nove teme.
Možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati Vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati Vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum