Search

Engleski

Open in this window (click to change)
Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna
Forum za podršku nastavi na PMF-MO
Login Registracija FAQ Smajlići Članstvo Pretražnik Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna

gmail i google

Moja sarma

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Ostalo - ozbiljno -> Računalni sustavi na Fakultetu
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
mali
Forumaš(ica)
Forumaš(ica)

Spol: muško
Sarma = la pohva - posuda
= 1 - 0

PostPostano: 1:39 sri, 24. 8. 2005    Naslov: gmail i google Citirajte i odgovorite

ovo mi se dogada kad otvorim www.gmail.com ili www.google.com i neznam sto da radim pa ako mi itko ikako moze pomoc oko toga jer ipak je bitno imat ove dvije stranice na raspolaganju :wink: :roll: :cry: 8) smrc

[quote]Google
Error

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.

Please see Google's Terms of Service posted at http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html

If you believe that you have received this response in error, please send email to forbidden@google.com. Before sending this email, however, please make sure to take a look at our Terms of Service (http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html). In your email, please send us the entire code displayed below. Please also send us any information you may know about how you are performing your Google searches-- for example, "I'm using the Opera browser on Linux to do searches from home. My Internet access is through a dial-up account I have with the FooCorp ISP." or "I'm using the Konqueror browser on Linux to search from my job at myFoo.com. My machine's IP address is 10.20.30.40, but all of myFoo's web traffic goes through some kind of proxy server whose IP address is 10.11.12.13." (If you don't know any information like this, that's OK. But this kind of information can help us track down problems, so please tell us what you can.)

We will use all this information to diagnose the problem, and we'll hopefully have you back up and searching with Google again quickly!

Please note that although we read all the email we receive, we are not always able to send a personal response to each and every email. So don't despair if you don't hear back from us!

Also note that if you do not send us the entire code below, we will not be able to help you.

Best wishes,
The Google Team

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/
FWSRaAYxPp219wopRRig45QIFqfbohqxEGD-weBX7JfnSgBZH
s4quJC4oGnfJ4D7w9XOs4brqOxPoadte3eiLCRp8a47zksv0i
R1Xzi6wz9cb4XRhJDsfx6HrxiUjqgVutbscKnRokhwsgpSwY7
HwHy87vJu_lJEj4pFxu-FyT0U6KbQ1PHRcYG3J7O7QiTkc8y3
sSj67_Z3RhcN-CXTh2ODAnbqtcc7z4RiXjiDvVw8p9Sm8gr9l
LNnb17y9Mgv7B5PyjoaCVSpnFkaX5sjJDQj-W-jEUfBFOim0N
Tx0XEkfdvr0IbxyndFNfCflpIXtqGu0_sjTweeUVUyy5b3FVG
2JJJrnO8Q0Lh2jpouVqzjKqbaQYFHI3Ftp5w1TB_7m2KVkDrZ
1YKLfELrFdrTrWXWxRFfbC8Rvhyd0F8uK9YjdEhjo3chZgnlm
TGNfJ_EuJ_waJTmi9D5fWXGX_vhaIEeWKYPVo8qCvFFZfEALN
UuqfrhfPH3LUjtPBqE-YnH2tWSugIhkxhhjHMBJcV5jKfZ8MO
SA60heCbMJLH-eiRnctbSmM_POsCT7GBDsDRDEo-W82ZTXCO6
TeoN6KSUipCDgt5XkCn5mzAaNA==
+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+

[/quote]
ovo mi se dogada kad otvorim www.gmail.com ili www.google.com i neznam sto da radim pa ako mi itko ikako moze pomoc oko toga jer ipak je bitno imat ove dvije stranice na raspolaganju Wink Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Cool smrc

Citat:
Google
Error

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server.

Please see Google's Terms of Service posted at http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html

If you believe that you have received this response in error, please send email to forbidden@google.com. Before sending this email, however, please make sure to take a look at our Terms of Service (http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html). In your email, please send us the entire code displayed below. Please also send us any information you may know about how you are performing your Google searches– for example, "I'm using the Opera browser on Linux to do searches from home. My Internet access is through a dial-up account I have with the FooCorp ISP." or "I'm using the Konqueror browser on Linux to search from my job at myFoo.com. My machine's IP address is 10.20.30.40, but all of myFoo's web traffic goes through some kind of proxy server whose IP address is 10.11.12.13." (If you don't know any information like this, that's OK. But this kind of information can help us track down problems, so please tell us what you can.)

We will use all this information to diagnose the problem, and we'll hopefully have you back up and searching with Google again quickly!

Please note that although we read all the email we receive, we are not always able to send a personal response to each and every email. So don't despair if you don't hear back from us!

Also note that if you do not send us the entire code below, we will not be able to help you.

Best wishes,
The Google Team

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/
FWSRaAYxPp219wopRRig45QIFqfbohqxEGD-weBX7JfnSgBZH
s4quJC4oGnfJ4D7w9XOs4brqOxPoadte3eiLCRp8a47zksv0i
R1Xzi6wz9cb4XRhJDsfx6HrxiUjqgVutbscKnRokhwsgpSwY7
HwHy87vJu_lJEj4pFxu-FyT0U6KbQ1PHRcYG3J7O7QiTkc8y3
sSj67_Z3RhcN-CXTh2ODAnbqtcc7z4RiXjiDvVw8p9Sm8gr9l
LNnb17y9Mgv7B5PyjoaCVSpnFkaX5sjJDQj-W-jEUfBFOim0N
Tx0XEkfdvr0IbxyndFNfCflpIXtqGu0_sjTweeUVUyy5b3FVG
2JJJrnO8Q0Lh2jpouVqzjKqbaQYFHI3Ftp5w1TB_7m2KVkDrZ
1YKLfELrFdrTrWXWxRFfbC8Rvhyd0F8uK9YjdEhjo3chZgnlm
TGNfJ_EuJ_waJTmi9D5fWXGX_vhaIEeWKYPVo8qCvFFZfEALN
UuqfrhfPH3LUjtPBqE-YnH2tWSugIhkxhhjHMBJcV5jKfZ8MO
SA60heCbMJLH-eiRnctbSmM_POsCT7GBDsDRDEo-W82ZTXCO6
TeoN6KSUipCDgt5XkCn5mzAaNA==
+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+

vsego
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spol: zombi
854 = 1068 - 214

PostPostano: 1:45 sri, 24. 8. 2005    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

Problem s CARNet modemskim ulazima. :( Da ne glumim neku veliku pamet, pogledaj sto su napisali [url=http://rasprave.fizika.org/viewtopic.php?t=2031]kolege na Fizici[/url]. 8)
Problem s CARNet modemskim ulazima. Sad Da ne glumim neku veliku pamet, pogledaj sto su napisali kolege na Fizici. Cool

[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
mali
Forumaš(ica)
Forumaš(ica)

Spol: muško
= 1 - 0

PostPostano: 1:59 sri, 24. 8. 2005    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

[quote="vsego"]Problem s CARNet modemskim ulazima. :( Da ne glumim neku veliku pamet, pogledaj sto su napisali [url=http://rasprave.fizika.org/viewtopic.php?t=2031]kolege na Fizici[/url]. 8)[/quote]

ok hvala puno!
vsego (napisa):
Problem s CARNet modemskim ulazima. Sad Da ne glumim neku veliku pamet, pogledaj sto su napisali kolege na Fizici. Cool

ok hvala puno!

bily
Forumaš(ica)
Forumaš(ica)

Spol: žensko
= 74 - 66

PostPostano: 23:15 sri, 24. 8. 2005    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

rijesena stvar radi i gmail i gooogle koliko primjetih pa ljudi navalite na trazilicu ha ha
rijesena stvar radi i gmail i gooogle koliko primjetih pa ljudi navalite na trazilicu ha ha

Albert Einstein

#Lil angel legna elttiL Bily u akciji
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu   printer-friendly view    Forum@DeGiorgi: Početna -> Ostalo - ozbiljno -> Računalni sustavi na Fakultetu Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Možete otvarati nove teme.
Možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati Vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati Vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum